Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Starting the SouthWest

I am finally starting the southwest. I wonder what new stuff there is going to be. I already know that a lot of cowboy stuff came from there. Also there is the grand canyon in Arizona. So, I have some background knowledge on the southwest pretty much.

Also, some places that I want to going the southwest is the grand canyon, Texas, and the Calorado River. I heard those places all have good and amazing sights. But one place I really want to go is the Arizona to see how hot is it.

What I wonder about the Southwest is like why are there only 4 states in it, why is Oklahoma shaped like a pan, and why does the states have those names. I don't really wonder a lot about the southwest but I do look forward to it on my road trip! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment