Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starting the Southeast

      I'm on my 4th region now! I'm going to start the southeast!I know a lot about the southeast because my grandpa told me a lot about it! I hope what he told me was right and I want to see all the great things in the southeast.

      Places I want to go in the southeast, hmm I don't really know any places. I want to go to a place that's big and it is very interesting . Also, I want to go to a place that is landform. Of course I'll see other things too but I think that's I really want to see.

      I also have a lot of questions about the southeast. Why is it so big? Why are the states named what they are? Who first settled the Southeast? I have a lot more but I don't want to write them. Anyway, I hope I'll have a wonderful time in the southeast! See ya!

                                               Sincerly,Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment